Gastroenterology in Alabama
Successful Practice Seeks GastroenterologistJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a successful practice seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Practice with three other Gastroenterologists
* ERCP and EUS are required
* Licensed in the State of Alabama
* Built-in referral base
* Multispecialty group in one location 36 physicians with 18 Internists, 4 Interventional Cardiologists, 3 Endocrinologists, 3 Gastroenterologists, I Infectious Disease, 1 Dermatologist
* In-office ancillaries
* EMR system – Allscripts
* 150 employees on four floors
* Cat Scan (new in 2016) can do low dose screenings and calcium scores
* In-house lab (over 800,000 tests per year)
* X-ray, Ultrasound, Echo, Dexa, Retinal Imaging, Pulmonary Function Testing, Nuclear Studies
* State-of-the-art Cancer Center
* Convenient office location with 409-bed hospital
* 1:8 Gastroenterology hospital rotation for one week, 1:4 weekday call (no hospital work)
* Partnership track position
* Competitive compensation and full benefit package
* Big city metro amenities at their finest
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect gastroenterology job!
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Job Number: 108302
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-487-8724
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.