Neurology in Alabama
Neurohospitalist Position for Start-Up ProgramJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a Neurologist for an opportunity in Alabama. Highlights of this permanent full-time position include:
* ABPN certified or eligible in Neurology
* Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license
* Clinical autonomy with a financially sound neurology practice
* Neurohospitalist program in development
* Workload: 65% clinic, 30% hospital related, 5% neuro lab
* Call is infrequent and easy
* Night call is covered by Nocturnist
* Office on campus
* Electronic medical record: McKesson Practice Partner
* Nerve conduction and EMG lab
* Excellent payor mix
* Outstanding earning potential
* Pathway to partnership
* 362-bed hospital with all levels of care and specialists: LTACH, inpatient rehab hospital, acute care all on-site
* Competitive pay and full benefit package
* Big city metropolitan amenities at their finest
* Outdoor recreation and excellent culture
* Live music, performing arts and fine dining options
* Beautiful state parks and water recreation
* Highly rated public-school systems and major universities
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect Neurology job!
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Job Number: 108304
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-487-8724
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.