Family Medicine in California
Make a Positive Difference in the Future of Family Medicine in California's Central ValleyJob Details:
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-respected community hospital Family Medicine residency program seeking a core faculty physician to join its growing team. Details of this exciting opening include:
* Join a dynamic faculty of 9 full/part-time physicians and a clinical pharmacist
* Embrace a satisfying career as an academic physician and impact the development of young physicians
* Help strengthen this newer program of 7 resident physicians per class
* Teach residents, medical students and pharmacy students in both inpatient and outpatient settings
* Obstetrics is optional
* Participate in didactic education, including lectures, curriculum development and resident mentorship
* Abundant diverse pathology including a large underserved patient population
* The hospital has been recognized by Healthgrades in several areas including Cardiac Care/Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and others
* Highly-regarded additional residency programs in Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry and General Surgery
* Sunny dry climate with low cost of living
* City of over 130,000 with easy access to the Los Angeles and Bay Areas
* Less than an hour to Sequoia and King Canyon National Parks
* Sign on, loan assistance, relocation expenses
* Exceptional compensation and comprehensive benefits
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Visalia, California
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 108305
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.