Gastroenterology in California
High Compensation with Surgery Center Participation in California's Central ValleyJob Details:
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-respected, hospital foundation group practice with over 50 providers seeking an additional Gastroenterologist. Details of this exciting opening include:
* Join a growing department in one of the few California markets where you will not compete for market share or advanced cases
* Service area covers two counties and over 600,000 in population
* Payor mix is 75% PPO, 20% Medicare and 5% cash
* Ownership opportunities with local physician-owned surgery center
* AllScripts EMR fully implemented throughout the system
* The hospital has been recognized by Healthgrades in several areas including Cardiac Care/Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and others
* Highly-regarded residency programs in Family Medicine, Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry and General Surgery
* Sunny dry climate with low cost of living
* City of over 130,000 with easy access to the Los Angeles and Bay Areas
* Less than an hour to Sequoia and King Canyon National Parks
* Shareholder status after one year
* Sign on, loan assistance, relocation expenses
* Exceptional compensation with additional RVU production and comprehensive benefits
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Visalia, California
Job Number: 108306
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.