Family Medicine in Florida
100% Outpatient Family Medicine on the Ocean!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a FQHC, nonprofit community health center seeking a Family Medicine physician in beautiful Palm Bay, Florida. . Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Experience in a primary health care environment, community health center or Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) preferred
* Board certified within 2 years of completion of residency in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Pediatrics
* Clear and active Florida Medical License
* Minimum 3 years of experience as a practicing physician
* Monday-Friday 8 am – 5 pm
* Serves in rotation for after-hours call system
* More than one-half of our board members are patients of our clinics
* System operates 7 clinics throughout area providing both primary care, dental and mental health services
* Work with Nurse Practitioners, PAs, and Medical Assistants
* Provides professional oversight for advanced practice nurses
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association
* Proficient in Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
* Excellent benefit package including: tuition reimbursement and Continuing Medical Education (CME) for qualified Associates, medical and dental benefits, employer paid life insurance, personal leave time, 401(k) and FTCA liability coverage
* On clear days, you can see sky-rumbling satellite launches and spacecrafts at the International Space Station
* Down-to-earth attractions include: an Arts District which features a blend of museums and galleries, while the historic downtown area details a mixture of restaurants, bars and shops
* Meanwhile, access to water-centric activities abound with surfing, watching manatees, kayaking, boating, fishing and much, much more
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Melbourne, Florida
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 108308
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.