Ambulatory Care in Nevada
Full or Part-Time Urgent Care NeededJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting physicians seeking a lifestyle change with a flexible schedule working Urgent Care. Highlights about this new opening in Las Vegas, Nevada includes:
• Employed full or part-time positions available
• Outpatient only
• No call obligations or hospital rounding
• Average daily patient volume of 3.5 patients per hour
• Excellent compensation, including a competitive hourly rate and quarterly bonuses
• Robust benefit package to include relocation, signing bonus, paid malpractice with tail coverage, health, dental, life, and disability insurances, CME reimbursement, CME PTO, license assistance, paid vacation and 401K
• Board Certified (or Board Eligible if recently trained) in Family Practice, Med/Peds, Emergency Medicine or Internal Medicine (with Pediatric experience)
• Licensed or eligible for licensure in Nevada
• BLS certification required
• Adults (through geriatrics) and Peds (3 months old-adolescence), Gyn (general) 1st read on x-rays, interpret EKGs, suturing lacerations and other office based procedures.
• Practice location in highly-sought Las Vegas suburb
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.