Thoracic Surgery in Missouri
Thoracic Surgery Opportunity in Growing, Charming University TownJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large, well-established and award-winning health system seeking a Thoracic Surgeon. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join CT team of one full-time physician, two vascular surgeons and three full-time advanced practice providers
* Collaborative relationship with noninvasive and interventional cardiologists, electrophysiologists, echocardiologists, and multidisciplinary thoracic oncology services
* Complete range of cardiothoracic procedures offered, including aortic and mitral valves, CABG, TAVR, Watchman, TEVAR, and general thoracic cases
* Two dedicated heart ORs with dedicated CVOR team, 5 cath labs, 1 hybrid suite
* Leadership qualities, experience with mitral valve and general thoracic work
* DaVinci Xi robot
* State-of-the-art cardiac ICU staffed by intensivists and 26 critical care trained ICU nurses
* 80% primary care market share offering a full-range of referrals
* No transplant services
* No pediatric services
* Competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefit program
* Incentive package to include relocation, sign on and loan repayment
* Offering CME, licensing and dues reimbursement
* Historic and urban features combine to offer a community fit for most families, creatives, outdoor enthusiasts and the business minded
* Situated just over an hour south of St. Louis on the mighty Mississippi River
* Family-friendly focused area offers a wide range of activities, including an expansive park system, as well as state and national parks
* Wide range of public and private schools
* An eclectic mix of dining, fine arts, shopping and entertainment
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Specialty: Thoracic Surgery
Job Number: 108370
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.