Sports Medicine in Missouri
100% Sports Outpatient Only Practice with Amazing Loan Repayment!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a not-for-profit hospital seeking a BC Sports Medicine/Family Medicine physician. Preferred candidate must be residency trained in Family Medicine and fellowship trained in Sports Medicine is preferred. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join an Orthopedic Surgery group of 7 and 1 PM&R/Pain physician in an expanding practice
* Hospital-employed position
* Not-for-profit 306-bed hospital
* Clinic office is located on campus
* No hospital admissions or calls
* Will attend athletic events
* Expected to do injections and office-based procedures. The group is very open to new procedures.
* Highly competitive financial package
* Comprehensive benefit program
* Incentive package to include relocation, sign on and loan repayment
* Offering CME, licensing and dues reimbursement
* Historic and urban features combine to offer a community fit for most families, creatives, outdoor enthusiasts and the business minded
* Situated just over an hour south of St. Louis on the mighty Mississippi River
* Family-friendly focused area offers a wide range of activities, including an expansive park system, as well as state and national parks
* Wide range of public and private schools
* An eclectic mix of dining, fine arts, shopping and entertainment
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Specialty: Sports Medicine
Job Number: 108375
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.