Pulmonary Critical Care in Missouri
Pulm CC Opportunity in Growing, Charming University TownJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a comprehensive pulmonology and sleep medicine ambulatory clinic seeking a Pulmonologist/Critical Care physician. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join a cohesive, dual boarded, team of two Pulmonologists and one Advanced Practice Nurse in inpatient and outpatient settings
* Practice in conjunction with critical care-fellowed physicians, respiratory therapists, sleep technologists, advanced practice nurses, certified ICU nurses and an overall multi-disciplinary team
* Need general pulmonology with sleep medicine certification. EBUS and critical care a plus
* Inpatient 1:3, 7 on/7 off, rotate holidays. Two weeks in clinic, one week hospital consult call (no nights or admitting)
* Outpatient no call
* Typical schedule Monday – Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 with some inpatient consults
* Accredited trauma, stroke and chest pain center with all in-house services and 48,000 + ER visits a year
* Services provided: critical care intensivist program in a 30-bed ICU along with in-house trauma surgeons. ICU services include: typical procedures and medical management, continuous renal replacement therapy, targeted temperature management and prone ventilation, working towards ECMO program
* 85% primary care and internal medicine employed physicians in the region
* No transplant services, not a high volume of cystic fibrosis
* EMR: EPIC
* Competitive Salary
* Comprehensive benefit program
* Incentive package to include relocation, sign on and loan repayment
* Offering CME, licensing and dues reimbursement
* Historic and urban features combine to offer a community fit for most families, creatives, outdoor enthusiasts and the business minded
* Situated just over an hour south of St. Louis on the mighty Mississippi River
* Family-friendly focused area offers a wide-range of activities, including an expansive park system, as well as state and national parks
* Wide range of public and private schools
* An eclectic mix of dining, fine arts, shopping and entertainment
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Specialty: Pulmonary Critical Care
Job Number: 108380
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.