Internal Medicine Hospitalist in Missouri
Hospital Medicine Opportunity Near St. LouisJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is seeking a full-time Hospitalist for a 308-bed nonprofit tertiary care center in southeast Missouri. A few more highlights of this permanent full-time position include:
* EMR: EPIC
* Benefits package includes:
* Base salary plus productivity bonuses
* Loan repayment
* 25 Days ETO (earned time off) and holiday (5 paid holidays included in the 25)
* Paid short-term disability
* 1 Week CME (5 days)
* Paid malpractice
* Health/Dental Vision Insurance
* 403B, 457B and Tax Deferred Annuity - Matching with the 403B up to 5%
* $3000 CME Stipend
* $2000 Stipend for licensing and dues
* Relocation Stipend - $15,000 (contracted moving company that direct bills to the healthcare system)
* Historic and urban features combine to offer a community fit for most families, creatives, outdoor enthusiasts and the business minded
* Situated just over an hour south of St. Louis on the mighty Mississippi River
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Job Number: 108382
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.