Family Medicine/Ambulatory Care in Tennessee
Urgent Care Physicians Needed in TennesseeJob Details:
VISTA is actively searching for physicians that are interested in working shifts at premier Urgent Care centers, located throughout West Tennessee. To be considered as a potential locum candidate, there are a few basic criteria that we look for.
- Must have completed a residency, with post-residency experience required
- BC/BE required
- Candidate that is OccMed certified is highly desirable
- Candidate that is DOT certified is highly desirable
- All licenses must be clear and current, with all credentialing vetted and maintained by VISTA
- Must be eligible for Medicare enrollment
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a great staff in a state-of-the-art facility, please contact your VISTA recruiter today for more details!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.