Gastroenterology in Missouri
Full-Time Gastroenterology Position in St. LouisJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-respected physician-led practice seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist near St. Louis. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* ERCP, diagnostic and therapeutic, training and experience required
* EUS training and experience preferred
* Completion of an ACGME or AOA Gastroenterology Fellowship Program
* Gastroenterology board certification, (if BE, must become BC w/in 2 years)
* Employed full-time position offering general GI clinical and surgical patients
* Opportunity includes teaching medical students, resident and fellows
* Competitive financial package with comprehensive benefit offerings
* Weekend call 1:6
* EMR network system-wide
* Medical Center has 500+ beds with affiliation with University
* Advanced diagnostic and comprehensive robot-assisted procedural equipment
* Metro population of 2+ million
* St. Louis suburb with expansive amenities and recreational activities for every lifestyle
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Job Number: 108529
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.