Psychiatry in California
Unique Half-Time Adult Position in the Los Angeles Metropolitan AreaJob Details:
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division has partnered with a high growth and innovative national leader to deliver frontline comprehensive care in the homes of complex, frail and vulnerable patients. Highlights of this half-time position include:
* Function as a clinical leader providing decision support to advance practice providers and other professionals as part of a multidisciplinary team
* Projected schedule is 20 hours per week
* Leverage the support of other physicians, nurse care managers, behavioral health, social work, pharmacy and dieticians
* Select direct patient care and travel in the Los Angeles metro area is anticipated
* Flexible daytime schedule
* Quality over quantity medicine - take as much time as needed with your patients
* Competitive compensation with quality-based incentives
* Nation’s largest risk-based, in-home medical group
* Not a fee-for-service practice, and as a result, clinical teams can spend quality time giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve
* Great quality of life and all that the Los Angeles area has to offer
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect psychiatry position!
Location: El Segundo, California
Job Number: 108687
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.