Pulmonary Critical Care in California
Pulmonary Critical Care Coverage NeededJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division invites you to consider joining an established Pulmonary and Critical Care division within a prestigious physician-owned and managed multi-specialty group with over 200 physicians and 50 advance practice providers in 13 practice sites. Highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
* Join 6 academically trained Pulmonary/Critical Care and 3 Advanced Providers
* Balanced mixture of pulmonary and critical care with the potential to do sleep medicine
* Typical schedule includes 7 days of ICU followed by 5 days clinic and 9 days off
* Bronchoscopies, PleurX catheters, thoracentesis and other outpatient procedures are performed safely in the clinic
* EBUS is performed at the hospital
* The group covers two hospitals the largest with a 12-bed ICU
* Night hospitalists including intensivist coverage result in very limited call responsibilities
* Employed physician for 2 years, then eligible to be voted partner
* Competitive guaranteed salary as employed physician with additional RVU bonus potential
* The group's patients are 80% HMO and 20% PPO
* Partner physicians are given equity in the management service company and real estate over time
* Comprehensive benefits include all insurances, 0 copay for providers, 401(k), generous vacation, holiday and sick time off, license/DEA, CME and relocation
* All that southern California has to offer: beaches, mountains, desert and entertainment
* Eastern part of Los Angeles metro area
* Affordable housing with less urban congestion
* Mild climate, safe neighborhoods, superior public and private schools
* Great place to raise a family and enjoy the outdoors
Partner with a VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Redlands, California
Specialty: Pulmonary Critical Care
Job Number: 108739
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.