Family Medicine in Maine
Coastal Maine in Close Proximity to Portland-Family MedicineJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is assisting a well-respected Maine hospital seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join more than 100 providers with their growing medical group. Details of this full-time permanent opening include:
* Outpatient only, employed, full-time position
* One of Maine’s newest full-service hospitals
* Quality-focused orientation with strong support systems in place
* Established hospitalist program for admissions and extensive specialty services
* Reasonable patient volume
* Integrated EMR system
* 93-bed hospital situated on a 150-acre coastal campus
* Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
* Located in a mid-sized, coastal Maine university town
* State parks, kayaking/canoeing, wineries, skiing, whale watching and famous lighthouse/boat tours
* Excellent neighborhoods and schools for young families
* Located just 10 minutes from Freeport and 30 minutes from Portland
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Brunswick, Maine
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 108823
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.