Nurse Practitioner-Pediatrics in California
Nurse Practitioner Needed for an Established Pediatric Practice in the Sacramento AreaJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a prestigious private pediatric group in the effort to add a certified Nurse Practitioner to their growing practice. This is a permanent position providing stability and growth potential. Highlights of this position includes:
* The group is currently comprised of two Pediatricians and two Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
* Work at one of the group’s two suburban clinic locations
* Modern and well-appointed office setting with excellent support staff
* Patient volume of approximately 25 or more once established
* Scribes help facilitate productivity
* Limited inpatient responsibilities include newborn checks and infrequent rounding
* Full benefits with 401K
* Competitive compensation
* Positive work-life balance
* Community is the cultural and economic hub of a metro area of over 2.1 million residents
* The economy, education infrastructure and quality of life are outstanding
* Close access to lakes, rivers, snow sports and numerous running/biking trails add to the outdoor lifestyle
* A lively arts, entertainment and cultural community also is evident
* Lake Tahoe, the San Francisco Bay wine country and Yosemite are all within easy driving distance
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Carmichael, California
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner-Pediatrics
Job Number: 108862
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.