Dermatology in California
Additional Dermatologists Needed for a Growing, Private Practice Network of OfficesJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a prestigious private group with over 20 providers seeking to add Dermatologists to their expanding practice. This permanent position has both full and part-time options with incredibly flexible scheduling and lifestyle friendly options. Highlights include:
* Join a leader in Dermatology and Plastic Surgery with nine locations and over twenty providers
* Recognized as the most advanced and comprehensive dermatology organization in northern California
* Modern and well-appointed office settings with excellent support staff
* Work-Life balance culture with creative flexible scheduling options
* Uncapped income potential with a competitive base and productivity structure
* Relocation assistance
* Multiple Central Valley and East Bay communities provide a variety of residential and cultural options
* The economy, education infrastructure and quality of life are outstanding
* Close access to lakes, rivers, snow sports and numerous running/biking trails add to the outdoor lifestyle
* A lively arts, entertainment and cultural community also is evident
* Lake Tahoe, the San Francisco Bay, Wine Country and Yosemite are all within easy driving distance
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: , California
Job Number: 108886
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.