Gastroenterology in Maine
Outpatient Gastroenterology Position with 7 Weeks PTOJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is assisting a well-respected Maine critical access hospital in seeking a full-time Gastroenterologist for a bread and butter solo practice. Details include:
* Employed position with limited call
* Office in state-of-the-art medical office building adjacent to the hospital
* Full-time or part-time options available
* Extensive support systems and staff
* Offering a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including a sign-on bonus and seven weeks off (includes holidays, vacation and sick time)
* Visa candidates are welcome to apply
* Join a 25-bed critical access hospital with multiple specialties on-site including family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN, general surgery, gastroenterology, neurology, endocrinology, pediatrics and anesthesiology
* Full-time hospitalist service on-site
* Located in the beautiful, rolling hills of central Maine
* Live within an hour of the world-renowned Sugarloaf Ski and Golf Resort
* Excellent neighborhoods and schools for young families
* Located just one hour from Bangor and Portland, and only three hours from Boston and Quebec
Location: Skowhegan, Maine
Job Number: 108903
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.