Obstetrics and Gynecology in Maine
Hospital Employed Position with 7 Weeks PTOJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is assisting a well-respected Maine critical access hospital in seeking a full-time OB/GYN physician to join their team. Candidates must be BE/BC in OB/GYN. Details include:
* Employed position with call of 1 in 2
* Join one other highly regarded OB/GYN
* Full-time or part-time options available
* Support from medical assistants, front office secretary and experienced advanced practitioners
* Offering a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including a sign-on bonus and seven weeks off (includes holidays, vacation and sick time)
* Visa candidates are welcome to apply
* Join a 25-bed critical access hospital with multiple specialties on-site including family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN, general surgery, gastroenterology, neurology, endocrinology, pediatrics and anesthesiology
* Brand new, state-of-the-art facility
* Full-time hospitalist service on-site
* Located in the beautiful, rolling hills of central Maine
* Live within an hour of the world-renowned Sugarloaf Ski and Golf resort
* Excellent neighborhoods and schools for young families
* Located just one hour from Bangor and Portland, and only three hours from Boston and Quebec
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Skowhegan, Maine
Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Number: 108907
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.