Permanent Placement in Texas
New Opening! Physician Executive Houston MarketJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively seeking board certified physicians interested in a senior clinical leadership position in the Houston market. Details about the Market Medical Director opportunity include:
* Board certified in Internal and/or Geriatric Medicine
* Licensed or ability to obtain licensure in Texas
* 5 years of clinical practice experience post-residency
* 5 years of experience in a senior management role
* Advanced degrees in management or similar field and/or physicians with leadership experience at capitated/ risk-bearing medical groups, preferred.
* Experience managing the health of a large population of patients across multiple practice locations
* Comfort working with a medically complex population is essential
* Maintaining a limited but regular clinical practice
* Direct report to the chief medical officer and work in tandem with operations leaders in the Houston market leading the care delivery and ongoing practice innovation
* Skill set that bolsters care teams in positioning them for success in a capitated healthcare environment
* Directly managing practice medical directors and the broader group of providers (physicians and nurse practitioners)
* Participate in recruitment and onboarding of best-in-class provider groups
* Developing and managing a local medical network of trusted medical consultants, hospitalists, emergency services, health systems, social support services, community partners and other specialists
* Drive performance in in clinical measures, population health management, network care coordination, internal and external compliance
* Competitive compensation and benefit package
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.