Addiction Medicine in Illinois
Quality-Focused, Nationally-Ranked Organization Seeks Addiction Medicine PhysicianJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large integrated health network seeking an Addiction Medicine physician to join their behavioral health department. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Employed outpatient and inpatient position
* Leadership opportunity within a growing Addictions Department including
an outpatient Addictions Nurse Practitioner, an outpatient RN, a clinical supervisor, 4 counselors, and one LCSW case manager
* Join a dynamic team of 5 Adult Child Psychiatrists, 8 Adult Psychiatrists, 12 Ph.D. Psychologists, 18 Therapists, 14 Social Workers, 3 Nurse Practitioners and 2 Psychometricians
* Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation
* Established facility with large referral base
* Addiction Medicine fellowship required
* Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Psychiatry trained
* Competitive compensation/benefit package including paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage and relocation package
* Location is a thriving micro-urban community, centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis, with a population of 195,000
* The community offers excellent schools, affordable housing, arts, sports and entertainment options usually found in much larger cities
Location: Champaign/Urbana, Illinois
Specialty: Addiction Medicine
Job Number: 109082
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.