Psychiatry in Indiana
Outpatient Psychiatry Near ChicagoJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting for a behavioral health team seeking an additional BC/BE Psychiatrist to join its practice located 35 minutes from Chicago. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Join a behavioral health team staffed by board certified
Psychiatrists and professional behavioral health professionals
* Primarily adult outpatient position with limited shared inpatient duties
* Employed full-time position
* Center offers the full continuum of care to adults, adolescents and children with mental health or substance abuse issues
* Comprehensive Psychiatric program offering outpatient and inpatient services, as well as counseling, residence, crisis intervention and addiction treatment programs
* Board certified or eligible in Psychiatry, required
* Active Indiana or ability to obtain an Indiana license, required
* Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package
* Sponsorship for J1 and H1 visas available
* Accredited by CARF
* Not-for-profit community health center with some FQHC locations
* Nearby university campus 35 minutes from downtown Chicago
Email updated CV to email@example.com to learn more!
Location: Gary, Indiana
Job Number: 109083
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.