Pulmonary Critical Care in California
San Francisco East Bay Independent Pulmonary and Critical CareJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a newly constructed, patient centered, not-for-profit medical center seeking to help support an independent Pulmonary and Critical Care physician to become established in a highly desirable East Bay community. The option to share office space with another pulmonary and critical care physician is available. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* A combination of Pulmonary Medicine and covering Intensivist shifts at the hospital is available
* Enjoy the independence to structure your practice to your individual strengths and priorities
* Potential to share space with a Pulmonary and Critical Care physician who is known as a hospital/community leader
* 8-12 ICU shifts per month with inpatient pulmonary consultation during rotations
* Weekend call of 1:4
* Strong growth and patient demand require an additional Pulmonary and Critical Care provider
* Opened in 2012, the medical center is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and EPIC EMR
* Level II trauma center with exceptional subspecialist support
* Generous income guarantee with a separate additional allocation for all professional expenses
* Growth-oriented East Bay location with relatively affordable housing and cost of living
* Well known for cultural diversity and an abundance of restaurants, entertainment and recreational activities
* Readily accessible to most of the Bay Area
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Oakland, California
Specialty: Pulmonary Critical Care
Job Number: 109418
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-487-8724
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.