Urology in Florida
Strong Robot and Trauma Skills Sought at this Orlando PracticeJob Details:
We are actively recruiting for a fourth board-eligible or board-certified Urologist to join a well-established and successful private practice in this Orlando suburb.
Join a collegial and collaborative group with three board-certified urologists!
- Ideal candidate will be strong with well-rounded surgical experiences and comfortable with trauma call
- Subspecialty interest in female pelvic medicine, reconstructive or robotics are encouraged to apply, but not required
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Practice on hospital campus
- Hospital is a 400+ bed acute facility with a full contingent of subspecialists
- Facility has an Xi Da Vinci robotic surgical system
- Dedicated cardiac tower, new academic GME residencies, comprehensive stroke, level II trauma, active affiliation with Internal Medicine, OB-GYN, Emergency Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry and General Surgery residencies programs
Enjoy a family oriented community minutes from Orlando along with its amenities including an international airport!
Location: Kissimmee, Florida
Job Number: 109606
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.