Anesthesiology in Vermont
Full-time Anesthesiology Position in Family-Oriented CommunityJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a Critical Access Hospital seeking a full-time, BC/BE Anesthesiologist. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Bread and butter cases, some OB, no vascular, thoracic or craniotomies
* 1:4 call and possible pain clinic
* Excellent salary
* Comprehensive benefits package including 403(b) plan with match
* Classic close-knit and friendly community, with strong local institutions, an old-fashioned Main Street and a satisfying quality of life
* Home to a highly rated college, a vibrant cultural life, multi-ethnic dining, and close highway and rail links to much more
* Area is rural, affordable, relaxing and a family-oriented community
* Only a half hour to Montpelier and an hour’s drive to Burlington
* Within three hours are Montreal and Boston
Reply with interest and CV to email@example.com
Location: Randolph, Vermont
Job Number: 109790
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.