Family Medicine in Vermont
Become Part of a Well-Established Primary Care DivisionJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-established successful Primary Care Division seeking a full-time, BC/BE Family Medicine physician. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join a strong group with a progressive philosophy, supportive administrative team and advanced technology
* Modern imaging and diagnostic equipment and an award-winning nursing home and child enrichment center
* Competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefit package including 403(b)-plan with match
* Classic close-knit and friendly community, with strong local institutions, an old-fashioned Main Street and a satisfying quality of life
* Home to a highly rated college, a vibrant cultural life, multi-ethnic dining, and close highway and rail links to much more
* Area is rural, affordable, relaxing and a family-oriented community
* Only a half hour to Montpelier and an hour’s drive to Burlington
* Within three hours are Montreal and Boston
Reply with interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Randolph, Vermont
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 109794
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.