Family Medicine in Colorado
Family Medicine Permanent Position 1 Hour from Denver!Job Details:
VISTA Physician Search and Consulting is representing NHSC community health centers located in beautiful Northern Colorado. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Family Practitioner with an interest in outpatient medicine. A few more highlights of this full-time permanent position include:
* Join a team of 301 employees and 57 clinicians that help serve 10 FQHC facilities
*Physician has option which location is best suited for them
*Outpatient only practice settings
*Facilities adapt to a patient-centered care model by supporting the health of individuals, families and the community through affordable, integrated, quality of care and education
*Patient volume between 22-24/day
* Phone call only (approx. 2 weeks/year)
* Typical schedule will be 8:00am-6:00pm
* EMR system in place
* Salary negotiable and commensurate upon experience but based on the community health center (Colorado, regional, and national) data averages
* Comprehensive benefits package including: Paid sick days, holidays, vacation, CME, licensing dues, memberships, DEA, health, dental, long and short term disability, $4,000 relocation, flexible spending account, 401(k) and loan repayment!
* Enjoy many attractions, a family-friendly community, reputable school systems and outdoor adventures galore
*Beautiful and mountainous views
*Easy access amenities without the expense
*Only 1 hour to Denver!
Partner with a VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Loveland , Colorado
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 109839
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.