Gastroenterology in Texas
Loan Forgiveness in Safe Texas CommunityJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large regional medical center seeking a Gastroenterologist. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Traditional in and outpatient practice
* Required to perform ERCP. EUS is preferred
* Call will be 1 in 4
* Competitive compensation (at least $717,000) + lucrative incentive program
* Sign-on bonus ($25k)
* Comprehensive benefits package to include: (health, dental, vision, LTD, STD, critical illness, life insurance, retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
* Relocation assistance (up to $20k)
* Potential monthly training stipend (up to 24 months)
* Buy in and partnership options
* Practice start-up loan ($30k)
* $2,000 Texas license fees reimbursement
* Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
* Continuing medical education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
* Marketing to community and region included
* Regional center of higher education and the arts
* Charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family
* Endless activities for the outdoor enthusiast
* Small-town atmosphere with all the big city conveniences
Email updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Location: Abilene, Texas
Job Number: 109968
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.