Orthopedic Surgery in Texas
Loan Forgiveness in Safe Texas CommunityJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large regional medical center seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon. Must be licensed in Texas or eligible. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Most medical and surgical specialists are represented
* Buy in and partnership options
* Serves as the hub for healthcare in the area with a population of 120,000 as well as an additional 400,000 from 24 surrounding counties
* Annual base salary guaranteed at $583,319 first year + lucrative incentive program
* Sign-on bonus ($25K)
* Comprehensive benefit package to include (health, dental, vision, LTD, STD, critical illness, life insurance, retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
* Practice start up loan ($30K)
* Relocation and house hunting assistance (up to $20K)
* Potential monthly training stipend (up to 24 months)
* $2,000 Texas license fees reimbursement
* Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
* Potential student loan repayment
* Continuing medical education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
* Marketing to community and region included
* Regional center of higher education and the arts
* Charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family
* Endless activities for the outdoor enthusiast
* Small-town atmosphere with all the big city conveniences
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.