Neurosurgery in New Mexico
Attractive Locations with Large Health SystemJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system seeking to add a Neurosurgeon experienced in spine and cranial surgery. Fellowship training in spinal surgery or functional neurosurgery is preferred. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join an established group of board-certified neurosurgeons that specialize in treating all surgical cranial, spinal, and peripheral nerve pathology with the most advanced neurosurgical procedures
* Share in call of 1:4 per month on average; no trauma call
* Dedicated OR block time with well-equipped OR rooms
* Dedicated ICU and hospitalist team support
* Primary stroke center with plans of becoming
* Community stroke outreach and education
* Excellent support staff including one physician assistant, two nurse practitioners, dedicated clinic staff and hospital support system
* Employs more than 900 primary care and specialty providers
* Strong referral base
* System-wide EPIC electronic medical record
* Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance
* Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday)
* Comprehensive benefit package including CME allowance, fully paid malpractice insurance, exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
* Largest metropolitan center with a population of over 900,000
* The area offers generous springs and falls punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters
* Considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities with over 300 days of sunshine annually and is recognized as one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country
Email updated CV to email@example.com to learn more!
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Job Number: 110104
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.