Family Medicine/Internal Medicine in New Mexico
Family Medicine Need in Beautiful New Mexico LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a healthcare system seeking a Family Medicine physician. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Monday - Friday Schedule: 36 hours of scheduled patient care and 4 hours of administrative time per week, 4-day work week option
* Patient volume average is 15 to 25 patients per day
* Call is in rotation with the group and is limited to telephone call only
* APC overlap in coverage during peak hours
* Family Medicine with OB is not required
* System-wide EPIC EMR
* MyChart as the patient portal
* Offers services ranging from family medicine, internal medicine, general surgery, OB/GYN, pediatrics, behavioral health, podiatry and emergency medicine
* Onsite care team includes: Clinical pharmacists, behavior health clinicians, care managers, case managers and nurse and medical assistants
* Nationally competitive salary plus relocation allowance
* Comprehensive benefit package including: CME allowance, fully paid malpractice insurance, exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
* Enjoy endless outdoor activities with over 300 days of sunshine annually
* Small-town atmosphere, great school system, safe welcoming neighborhoods, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums, rich history and culturally diverse with an international reputation for art and architecture
Email updated CV to email@example.com .
Location: Ruidoso, New Mexico
Specialty: Family Medicine/Internal Medicine
Job Number: 110111
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.