Interventional Cardiology in Arizona
Lucrative Interventional Cardiology Practice in Northern ArizonaJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting an Interventional Cardiologist for a 250-bed medical center in northern Arizona. A few more highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
* Salary is $650,000k plus RVU bonuses will likely earn up to $900,000
* Join a hospital-employed group of 3 Interventional and 2 Non-Interventional Cardiologists
* Cath Lab has two procedure rooms with all new GE equipment
* Annually, 2100 caths: LHC – 1200, PCI – 500, PPM – 300, AMI – 10-12 STEMIs per month
* Call limited to seven days per month
* As a 250-bed multi-campus healthcare system, the medical center includes more than 1,800 employees, 280 physicians/allied health professionals, and 250 volunteers
* Service area population is over 70,000 with a draw area of 200,000
* Beautiful year-round weather with easy access to mountain sports and water recreation
* Two-hour drive to Las Vegas and Flagstaff
Reply with interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Location: Kingman, Arizona
Specialty: Interventional Cardiology
Job Number: 110180
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.