Radiology in United States
Teleradiology Opportunity Work from AnywhereJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing an outstanding opportunity for a Radiologist to work for a physician-owned Teleradiology practice! Benefits of the position include:
* Practice specializes in helping independent radiology practices add revenue by expanding off-peak capacity with reliable final reads, subspecialty (Neuro/Peds/MSK) coverage
* Must be able to read all modalities
* Electronic link to your hospital's PACS, RIS and EMR systems
* 7 days on/7 days off rotation with an alternating schedule of evenings and night shifts
* Evening shifts are from 5 pm to 1 am EST, and the night shift covers 11 pm to 7 am EST
* Total overnight caseload between 600 to 700+
* No call
* Pay differential for candidates interested in purely night shift work
* The majority of the workload will be neuroradiology, to complement the current 24/7 body coverage team, with the opportunity to read bread-and-butter general cases as well
* The emphasis is on quality, with a reasonable workload, a 24/7 administrative assistant and IT staff always available
* Compensation includes a competitive base salary, bonuses based on quality and performance measures. Possible partnership-track!
* Paid malpractice coverage, retirement, medical, and dental insurance
* US-based position, work from any state!
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: WORK ANYWHERE,
Job Number: 110538
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.