Nurse Practitioner-Psychiatry in Illinois
Quality-Focused, Nationally-Ranked OrganizationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large integrated health network seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to join the team. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Outpatient, adult only clinical practice
* Monday – Friday, 8-5 schedule, option for 10-hour shifts
* Weekly collaboration with Psychiatrist
* PNP will cover “moderate” range of patient cases including consults with new patients, manage medications and provide counseling service
* Referral hospital and mental health facilities nearby
* Leading-edge technology, including EPIC EMR
* Dedicated to providing patient-focused care
* Competitive salary and full and comprehensive benefit package
* Located in a major, well-known metropolitan area
* Academia intersects culture and community
* Area offers museums, galleries and college happenings, including Big Ten sporting events. Residents enjoy surrounding parks and forest preserves by day and local wineries, eclectic restaurants and historic theaters for nighttime entertainment
* Ideal environment to raise a family, with a progressive public-school system and more than 80 neighborhoods
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Champaign/Urbana, Illinois
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner-Psychiatry
Job Number: 110562
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.