Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in New Mexico
Large Health System Seeks a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist in Beautiful New Mexico LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system seeking to add a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Outpatient opportunity
* Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
* Full service department includes two adult units, one child and adolescent inpatient unit, a multidisciplinary outpatient clinic, intensive outpatient treatment, emergency and consultative services and behavioral medicine services embedded in primary care
* Our psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, psychiatric social workers, and registered nurses work together through all levels of patient care to deliver a full continuum of psychiatric and substance abuse services for adults, children, and geriatric patients
* System-wide EPIC EMR
* Growing multispecialty medical group with more than 800 physicians and advanced practice clinicians
* Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance
* Comprehensive benefits package including CME allowance, fully paid malpractice insurance, exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
* Largest metropolitan center with a population of over 900,000
* The area offers generous springs and falls punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters
* Considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities with over 300 days of sunshine annually and is recognized as one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Specialty: Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Job Number: 110951
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.