Pulmonary Critical Care in Illinois
Pulmonary Critical Care at a Level I Trauma Center Near ChicagoJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a Pulmonary Critical Care physician for a Level I Trauma Center. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* 400-bed Level I Trauma Center
* Teach Internal Medicine and General Surgery residents
* 15 shifts per month with opportunity to schedule more
* Impressive new 46-bed closed ICU with surgical, neuro, medical and trauma patients
* Respiratory therapy capable of intubation and arterial lines
* Point of care Ultrasound and Bronchoscopy on unit
* Generous salary and benefits
* Home of the University of Illinois with more than 40,000 students
* Cosmopolitan community with a variety of restaurants offering international cuisine
* Airport with frequent daily non-stop flights to Chicago, Dallas and Charlotte
* Only a two-hour drive to Chicago or Indianapolis
Reply with interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Location: Champaign/Urbana, Illinois
Specialty: Pulmonary Critical Care
Job Number: 110999
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.