Interventional Cardiology in New Mexico
Attractive Albuquerque Location with Large Health SystemJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system seeking to add an Interventional Cardiologist. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Assistance of large midlevel staff available
* Employs more than 900 primary care and specialty providers
* Strong referral base
* System-wide EPIC electronic medical record
* Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance
* Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday)
* Comprehensive benefits package including CME allowance, fully paid malpractice insurance, exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
* Largest metropolitan center with a population of over 900,000
* The area offers generous springs and falls punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters
* Considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities with over 300 days of sunshine annually and is recognized as one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Specialty: Interventional Cardiology
Job Number: 111109
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.