Cardiology in New Mexico
Attractive Santa Fe Location with Large Health SystemJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system seeking to add a Non-Invasive Cardiologist. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Solo provider
* No call
* Assistance of large nursing staff available
* New program and new hospital
* Employs more than 900 primary care and specialty providers
* Strong referral base
* System-wide EPIC electronic medical record
* Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance
* Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday)
* Comprehensive benefit package including CME allowance, fully paid malpractice insurance, exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
* The area offers Rocky Mountain vistas punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters
* Enjoy endless outdoor activities with over 300 days of sunshine annually
* Small-town atmosphere, rich history, culturally diverse with an international reputation for art and architecture
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico
Job Number: 111110
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.