Otolaryngology in New Mexico
Full-time Otolaryngology with Great CompensationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system seeking to add an ENT in Clovis, New Mexico! Benefits of this permanent full-time position include:
* Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm work schedule
* Inpatient rounding/ OR has varied hours
* 10 days call per month
* 25-30 patients per day
* 45% clinic, 45% inpatient, 10% administrative work
* Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance
* Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday)
* Comprehensive benefits package with CME allowance, fully paid malpractice insurance, exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
* Culturally rich area with great weather
* Regional airport that allows easy access and weekend getaways
* For the outdoor enthusiast, there is immediate access to skiing, mountain biking, hiking, river rafting, rock climbing and other endless activities
*New graduates and visa candidates are welcome to apply!
Reply with interest and CV to email@example.com .
Location: Clovis, New Mexico
Job Number: 111113
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.