Nurse Practitioner-Family Medicine in California
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Needed in the Heart of Northern California’s Wine CountryJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a prestigious hospital organization and rural health clinic seeking an experienced Advanced Practice provider for a growing clinical practice. This is a permanent position providing stability and growth potential. Highlights of this position include:
* Join an established team including two primary care physicians a general surgeon and two additional advance practice providers
* Outpatient only seeing an average 17-18 patients per day
* Work independently with minimal physician oversight
* Recently opened modern facility with strong support services
* EPIC EMR
* Full benefits with retirement and relocation
* Competitive compensation
* Positive work-life balance
* Beautifully situated community with lake and mountain vista’s
* Located on the shore of the largest freshwater lake in California
* Numerous outdoor and cultural activities offer a compelling lifestyle
* Just over two hours to San Francisco and Sacramento
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Lakeport, California
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner-Family Medicine
Job Number: 111240
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.