Orthopedic Surgery in California
Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in the Heart of Northern California’s Wine CountryJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a unique community hospital and underserved healthcare consortium partnership to provide a wide range of orthopedic surgery services in a pristine setting that combines access to lake and mountain recreational opportunities. This is a permanent position providing stability and growth potential. Highlights of this position include:
* Provide a full range of orthopedic surgery services at a modern critical access hospital servicing a large rural county in northern California
* Established and growing base of referring primary care providers
* General but comprehensive range of cases
* Recently opened modern facilities with strong support services
* Anticipated call will be split with one other full and part-time physicians
* EPIC EMR
* Full benefits with retirement and relocation
* Competitive compensation
* Positive work-life balance
* Beautifully situated community with lake and mountain vistas
* Located on the shore of the largest freshwater lake in California
* Numerous outdoor and cultural activities offer a compelling lifestyle
* Over 30 wineries and 9,000+ acres of vineyards in the county
* Just over two hours to San Francisco and Sacramento
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Lakeport, California
Specialty: Orthopedic Surgery
Job Number: 111250
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.