Ambulatory Care in New Mexico
Attractive Albuquerque Location with Large Health SystemJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system seeking to add an Urgent Care physician. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* High level of support staff including nurses, EMTs, scribes, radiology, lab services, registration and administration
* Radiology including CT with 24/7 quick reads by radiologists and lab services
* Expected work schedule: 12x 12-hour shifts per month
* Projected volume is 60-80 patients per day (60% urgent care, 40% emergency care)
* EPIC EMR and Dragon dictation
* Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance
* Generous time-off program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday)
* Comprehensive benefit package including CME allowance, fully paid malpractice insurance, exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
* The area offers Rocky Mountain vistas punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters
* Enjoy endless outdoor activities with over 300 days of sunshine annually
* Area rich in history, culturally diverse with an international reputation for art and architecture
Email updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.