Internal Medicine Hospitalist in Maine
PERMANENT Hospitalist Position: Four Days On/Seven Days OffJob Details:
VISTA is assisting a dedicated hospital seeking an additional Hospitalist for its well-established program. Highlights about this permanent, full-time opening in northern Maine includes:
* Employed position
* Attractive schedule offering 4 days on/7 days off
* 24-hour shifts (in hospital from 7:30am - 5:00 pm (on call after 5:00 pm with availability to come to the hospital as needed until end of shift)
* Housing may be provided free of charge for 3 months
* Average census:14 patients
* Able to cover ICU and vent management
* Attractive financial package that includes signing bonus, salary nearing $300,000 and above, loan repayment, relocation and extensive benefit offerings
* Hospital is a 49-bed facility with modern operating/delivery rooms, endoscopy suite and an on-site helipad for patient transfer
* Access to a contingent of medical and surgical specialists
* Four-season climate in an outdoor recreational haven
* Sponsorship and support for visa candidates
* Northern Maine location
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to learn more about this opportunity!
Location: Fort Kent, Maine
Job Number: 111351
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.