Nephrology in South Dakota
Award-Winning Practice in Tranquil LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BE/BC Nephrologist for an experienced and well-established group. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Full-time employed position
* Provide both inpatient and outpatient services along with dialysis coverage
* Level II trauma center with a strong critical care nursing staff, a rapid response team and a comprehensive 24/7 Hospitalist service
* Outpatient clinic is conveniently located in a modern, multi-specialty facility near the hospital
* Practice locations combine top physicians and advanced treatments to deliver high-quality care to our patients.
* Service area population over 428,000
* Offers an excellent benefit package and highly competitive compensation, including a starting bonus, retention bonus, productivity bonuses, relocation reimbursement and moving allowance, annual CME, paid malpractice and much more!
* H1B Visas accepted
* Located in the Northern Hills, known for peaceful hiking trails, tranquil streams, limestone canyons, flowing waterfalls and serene wildlife
* Year-round events and entertainment, including theatrical performances, sporting events, classical music, outdoor concerts and seasonal festivities
* Family friendly community with affordable housing and good school systems
* Growing and prosperous community
* 45 minutes from Rapid City
Remit updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Job Number: 111442
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.