Pediatrics in California
100% Outpatient Position in Los Angeles County!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a nonprofit, FQHC community health network currently seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician interested in providing medical care to the underserved in a 100% outpatient-based practice setting.
Additional highlights of this full-time permanent position include:
* System is well-established as it has been providing medical, dental and mental health services to the community for over 20 years
* Join a Federally Qualified Health Center that received recognition for its high-quality comprehensive care
* Providers tend to feel very rewarded in having the satisfaction for helping those less fortunate and providing healthcare services to those most in need in the communities of Los Angeles County
* Typical schedule is either 8:00am - 5:00pm or 8:30am - 5:30pm
* Covering two sites, 20 hours at each
* Advanced Practitioner support
* Salary offered is around $200K
* Full and comprehensive benefit package provided including: Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays, long and short-term disability, retirement 403(b), and loan repayment.
* Highly sought out area in Los Angeles County!
Email updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Location: Los Angeles, California
Job Number: 111507
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.