General Surgery in Alabama
Dedicated Breast Surgery Position in Metro AreaJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a Breast Surgeon for a full-time position. Highlights about this new opening include:
* 100% Breast Surgery
* No General Surgery responsibilities
* No ED call obligations
* Hospitalists used for post op medical care only
* Excellent benefit package and highly competitive salary
* Pathway partnership opportunity
* Board-certified in Surgery
* Fellowship in SSO or ASBS, preferred
* Willing to train new grad in Ultrasound guided and Stereotactic guided procedures
* Ability to perform thyroid biopsies and thyroid aspirations, not required
* Meditouch EMR (Health Fusion)
* Office procedures include: ultrasound, stereotactic biopsies, aspirations, incision and drainage, some minor excisional surgery with local anesthesia
* In-office diagnostic breast health including digital mammography, breast ultrasound, stereotactic (Intact Breast Lesion Excision System) and ultrasound guided biopsy, balloon insertion for accelerated partial breast irradiation (Mammosite and Contura)
* Excellent payor mix with 60% Blue Cross insured patient panel
* Beautiful community offerings with practice located in metro area (pop 1+ million)
Partner with your VISTA recruiter to learn more about this opportunity!
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Specialty: General Surgery
Job Number: 111590
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.