Internal Medicine Hospitalist in North Carolina
Hospitalist Position No Procedures, Codes and Closed ICUJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting for a Hospitalist and Nocturnist to join a large well-established program in North Carolina. Highlights for this full-time position include:
* Hospital-employed, full-time (Hospitalist or Nocturnist) position
* No procedures or running codes responsibilities
* Closed ICU
* Schedule: days are 7:00 am-7:00 pm and nights are 7:00 pm-7:00 am, 7on/7 off on schedule
* Average daily census (day shift) 15 patients
* Nocturnist's admit an average of 9 patients each shift
* Large program with 60+ Hospitalists/Nocturnists supported by 35+ Advanced Practitioners
* Full contingent of specialists and subspecialists
* 200+ bed medical center with a busy ED and designated level III trauma center
* Attractive salary with guaranteed base, signing bonus, relocation and other financial inducements
* Package also includes a comprehensive benefits offering
* Beautiful highly sought North Carolina county of 300,000+
* Raleigh 1 hour; Chapel Hill 1.5 hours and Charlotte 2 hours
Partner with your VISTA recruiter to learn more about this opportunity!
Location: Fayetteville, North Carolina
Job Number: 111630
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.