Family Medicine/Ambulatory Care in Illinois
Urgent Care Position 30 Minutes St Louis!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a clinic actively recruiting a BE/BC Family Medicine physician for its Urgent Care Center near St. Louis. Highlights about this full-time position includes:
* Employed full-time position
* Outpatient practice
* Flexible schedules available
* Competitive package includes salary with incentives; signing bonus; loan assistance, generous PTO and comprehensive benefit offerings
* Access to an expansive network of primary care, surgeons, specialists and subspecialists
* Community is located 35 minutes from St. Louis, Missouri
Reply with interest and CV to email@example.com
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.