Family Medicine in Illinois
Designated HPSA Location in Central IllinoisJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a medical center recruiting a BE/BC Family Medicine physician for one of its growing practices. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Employed full-time position
* Join a friendly group of providers that consists of 5 Family Medicine physicians and 5 Advanced Practitioners
* Traditional Family Medicine (in/outpatient care)
* Shared weekend call amongst providers
* Designated underserved rural health clinic with HPSA status
* BE/BC in Family Medicine, required
* Illinois license or ability to obtain state licensure, required
* Competitive package includes salary with incentives; signing bonus; loan assistance, generous PTO and comprehensive benefit offerings
* Access to an expansive network of specialists and subspecialists
* Community is located 50 minutes from Rockford; Bloomington and Peoria are just over an hour
Reply with interest and CV to email@example.com
Location: Mendota, Illinois
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 111664
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.