Orthopedic Surgery in Illinois
General or Sports Orthopedic Surgery in North Central IllinoisJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing an Orthopedic Surgery group seeking a surgeon with interest in general and/or sports Orthopedic Surgery. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* BE/BC Orthopedic Surgery, required
* Illinois medical license or ability to obtain a state license, required
* Interest and/or experienced in sports and/or general orthopedic surgery
* Competitive package includes salary with incentives; signing bonus; loan assistance, generous PTO and comprehensive benefit offerings
* Join three providers in a well-established practice
* Procedures performed at hospital (practice on campus)
* Modernized facility has state-of-the-art technology and equipment
* Access to an expansive network of primary care, surgeons, specialists and subspecialists
* North central location in a family-oriented community and is well situated an hour from Naperville, 75 minutes from Bloomington and 90 minutes from Chicago
Reply with interest and CV to email@example.com
Location: Ottwa, Illinois
Specialty: Orthopedic Surgery
Job Number: 111665
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.